My husband’s favorite dessert is banana pudding, but I didn’t make it often because it was so time-consuming. But this recipe is the greatest!!! I have made this at least three times in the past month. The only change I made was to decrease the whipped topping to 8 ounces in order to taste the pudding flavor more. My glass bowl isn’t as big I guess because I use only about 3 to 5 bananas and I don’t measure the wafers – just layer any amount!!! I also have enough to make a small bowl and send home with my 2 granddaugters I care for – they LOVE this banana pudding too.
THE BEST BANANA PUDDING EVER
2 boxes Vanilla Wafers
6 to 8 bananas, sliced
2 cups milk
1 (5 oz.) box French Vanilla pudding
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream
- Line the bottom of a 13×9 inch inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
- In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer.
- Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve!
Read more >>> The Best Banana Pudding Ever @ flavorite.net