I have made these several times and have used different extracts. All of which turned out amazing. This week I am making a wedding cake for a friend, it is going to be a white cake, filled with strawberry cream, iced in fresh whipped cream and decorated with Choc. dipped cheesecake filled strawberries. I just know that she is going to love it.
I didn’t have graham crackers (couldn’t get any either since we are currently snowed in) so I just dipped and drizzled Godiva milk chocolate on them. I also mixed the filling in my food processor adding the hulled part of the strawberry. I suggest serving with a side of whip cream.
EASY STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ROLLS
1 (8-oz) package reduced-fat crescent rolls
4-oz light cream cheese
2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
½ tsp. vanilla
¾ cup strawberries, chopped small
1-2 tsp. Truvia sweetener or sugar, to sweeten strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in a small mixing bowl.
- Open crescent roll package and separate each into triangles. Pat out each triangle wither fingertips to thin out a bit.
- Spread a teaspoon or so of cream cheese mixture onto each triangle.
- Then place a small scoop of strawberries on the wider edge of the triangle.
- Roll up each crescent roll, starting on wide edge, tucking in edges over the strawberries and then roll down to the point of the crescent, creating a little bundle.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet and repeat until all strawberry cheesecake rolls are made.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until dough is cooked through and golden brown.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar if desired. enjoy!
Read more >>> Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Rolls @ yummyhealthyeasy.com