I thought this dish was amazing! I brought it out to my gardening group tonight consisting of about 25 people(as we had just harvested the rhubarb the weeek before) and EVERYONE loved it!!!! I doubled the crust as others had suggested but kept everything else the same. I’ve never been a fan of rhubarb in the past but I would definatly use this recipe again!
Made these only one problem. They are to easy and taste to good. I can not seem to quit eating them.. Very good afraid to share the recipe at work because no one will share rhubarb with me when they get this recipe.
JUST ORDINARY CHEESECAKE BARS
2 8oz. packages crescent roll dough
16 oz. cream cheese-softened
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons unsalted butter-melted
3 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 F, line 9×13 baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray, set aside.
- Unroll 1 can crescent rolls dough and press it to the bottom of baking dish.
- Beat cream cheese and mix in 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla; spread over the dough (almost to the edges).
- Unroll second crescent roll dough over the cream cheese mixture, gently stretching to the edges and seal with bottom dough.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons sugar. Bake about 30 minutes (until golden brown). Let it cool in the pan, then place in the fridge for an hour, slice and serve.
Read more >>> JUST ORDINARY CHEESECAKE BARS @ omgchocolatedesserts.com