Great Guacamole! This was everything guacamole should be: smooth and creamy with just the right amount of flavor. Nothing overpowering, nothing artificial, no jarred salas or other oddities to make it some sort of “creation”.
I de-seeded the tomatoes, used red onion and added a little more than 1/4 tsp. of cumin – it went great with warm tortilla chips! This recipe is a definite keeper for sure!
WORLD’S BEST GUACAMOLE RECIPE
2 small roma tomatoes
1/4 red onion
1/4 tsp garlic
1 TBS lime juice (adjust this to your taste)
1-2 tsp veganaise (I’m linking it on amazon so you can see what it looks like but they only have cases most grocery stores carry it nowadays or you can use sour cream or plain yogurt but I do think the veganaise flavor is special)
- Roast the tomatoes and jalapeno. To do that just stick them on a skillet and burn them on all sides, set aside to cool
- Chop onion, tomatoes, jalapeno and garlic very fine. (you can do bigger pieces if you like it chunky). Set aside.
- Mash avocados and 1 tsp veganaise into whatever bowl you want to use.
- Add tomatoes, onions, garlic and 1/2 of the jalapeno to the avocado mixture.
- Mix it all up. Salt to taste. Add more of the jalapeno if you want more kick (after you taste it). Add more veganaise if you want it creamier.
Read more >>> World’s Best Guacamole Recipe @ raegunramblings.com