This recipes is incredible easy and impressive. Every single crepe turned out! I have been making a lot of spinach/goat cheese crepes. Pour the batter into your pan and let one side cook.
Flip and then add a bunch of fresh spinach on top with crumbled goat cheese. Once the other side is cooked I flip each side of the crepe to make a pocket and let the goat cheese inside melt. Delicious!
PERFECT CREPES EVERY TIME
1⅓ cup milk
1 cup flour
¼ teaspoon salt
3 tablespoon melted butter, cooled
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 tablespoon sugar
*sugar for sprinkling
- In a large mixing bowl combine the eggs, milk, flour, salt and slightly cooled melted butter. Add in the sugar and vanilla if making a sweet crepe. If making a savory crepe, leave the sugar and vanilla out.
- Mix well with a wire whisk until well combined. Keep the whisk in the bowl and continue to mix the batter occasionally as you make the crepes.
- Heat a 8″ non-stick skillet to medium heat.
- Use a paper towel to lightly grease the pan with butter.
- Pour ½ cup of crepe batter into the pan and tilt pan so the batter covers the pan in a thin layer. Cook until the edges start to lightly brown, about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Flip over and cook for a few more seconds until done.
- Sprinkle about a ½ teaspoon of sugar over the crepe and roll them up, or fold them into fourths.
- Keep them covered with tinfoil to keep them warm until they’re ready to serve.
- Serve with fresh berries, powdered sugar, whipped cream or nutella!
Read more >>> Perfect Crepes every time @ nobiggie.net