If you use marshmallows, good vanilla, and sift the dry ingredients (measure the sugar before sifting), there is no problem with either the flavor or consistency.
This couldn’t be any easier, since it isn’t cooked….if you don’t like the consistency *add more powdered sugar*!! It does make a very small quantity so double the recipe for an 8″ pan.
Cinnamon Roll Fudge
2/3 cup evaporated milk (not sweetened condensed milk)
1 2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
pinch of salt
1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
1 cup cinnamon chips
- Melt cinnamon chips in a heat safe bowl on top of a small pot of simmering (not boiling) water. Do not let the hot water touch the bowl. Take the bowl off when cinnamon chips are melted and set aside. (The melted cinnamon chips may have a thick consistency. But when it cools, it will become creamy.)
- Put marshmallows and white chocolate in a large mixing bowl, set aside.
- Bring milk, sugar, vanilla, and salt to boil over medium heat. Cook for 4 minutes, stir constantly. Remove from heat.
- Pour over marshmallows and white chocolate. Stir until all combined and the chocolate chips and marshmallows are melted.
- Pour 1/2 the fudge mixture into a lined 8″ by 8″ baking dish. Line the pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, sprayed with cooking spray. (This makes it so you can lift straight out of the baking dish and cut.)
- Spoon small dollops of 1/2 of the melted cinnamon chips onto the bottom layer of fudge mixture. Continue with the rest of the fudge mixture and finish off with the rest of the melted cinnamon. Glide a knife all the way through the fudge to make swirls.
- Place in the refrigerator to set up for at least 2 hours or set overnight at room temperature before cutting into pieces.
- May be stored at room temperature for up to 5 days in a closed container. Enjoy!
Read more >> Cinnamon Roll Fudge @ simplygloria.com