I LOVE cheesecake of all kinds, and this was no exception! This is a denser/heavier cheesecake, so just keep that in mind. This was very easy to put together and looked so pretty when it was done (though mine did crack a bit).
I served each piece with a drizzle of chocolate sauce, whipped cream and additional crushed peppermint candies. This would be wonderful for any winter gathering, or just anytime you want a quick and easy, but very tasty cheesecake, which is why I made it, lol! I will def be making this again.. YUM!
No Bake Peppermint Cheesecake
22 Oreo Cookies
3 tbsp melted Butter
1 tbsp Sugar
16 oz softened Cream Cheese
16 oz Heavy Cream
1 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
1 tsp Peppermint Extract
6 drops Pink Food Coloring
- Crush Oreos in food processor and add melted butter and sugar.
- Press mixture into bottom and partway up sides of springform pan.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to firm.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until well mixed. Set aside.
- Whip heavy cream and powder sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Fold and blend cream cheese mixture into whipped cream mixture.
- Add food coloring and peppermint into filling mixture.
- Pour/spread into pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- You can garnish with dollops of whipped topping and crushed peppermints if desired.
Read more >> No Bake Peppermint Cheesecake @ cincyshopper.com